Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fisheating Creek

It's been a while since I've posted any new pictures of my son Finn so I thought I'd share some images from a recent camping trip. Fisheating Creek is a beautiful private campground just west of Okeechobee Lake. We scored a fantastic spot by the Creek itself and spent Valentine's weekend with owls, alligators, raccoons, wood-peckers, and yes, even a rumbling pack of armadillos. Here was the view from behind our tents:

The foggy creek first thing in the morning. You know, when the only people that are up are the ones with bright-eyed 7 month olds.

A starry sky through Cypress trees...

My son who I discovered is very much a typical little boy. He loves being dirty.

Remember my friend Stacy who was so patiently awaiting that baby girl of hers? Well, Andelin Kingsley Foxhoven is now a three month old blond-haired blue-eyed future heart breaker. She was there too.